Adol is an analgesic and antipyretic that changes the way the body senses pain and cools the body. Effectively relieves different types of mild to moderate pain such as headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic aches, period pain, toothache, pain following dental procedures, and discomfort that accompanies cold, flu, and sore throat. – Effectively reduces fever that may accompany various types of infections, especially in case of cold or flu.
How to use:
- Adults and children above 12 years: 1 – 2 caplets
- Children 6 – 12 years: 1/2 – 1 caplet
- Dose may be repeated every 4 – 6 hours
- Do not take more than 4 doses in a 24-hour period
- Do not take for more than 3 days without consulting your doctor