Agiolax Granules regulate the functioning of the bowel in a natural way. Its action is based on vegetable mucilage which swells upon contact with water to produce a soft and easily passed stool. The Senna pods have a supplementary effect in cases where the bowels tend to be sluggish. Agiolax Granules are used for Constipation, Weight loss, Hemorrhoids, Irritable colon syndrome, Irritable bowel syndrome, Diarrhea, Hypercholesterolaemia, High cholesterol, and other conditions.
How to use:
- For Adults: Every evening after supper and if required, also in the morning before breakfast 1 teaspoonful of Agiolax.
- In obstinate cases: 1 teaspoonful of Agiolax every 6 hours for 1-3 days
- For children: School children-1 teaspoonful of Agiolax daily
- For 12 years old and upwards dosage as for adults
- For pregnant woman: 1 teaspoonful of Agiolax every morning or every evening
- It should be swallowed unchewed with a sufficient amount of fluid