Betadine Dry Powder Spray contains an active ingredient, Povidone-iodine 2.5% w/w for treatment and prevention of infections in wounds. It has a broad microbicidal spectrum. It is rapidly effective in killing most organisms in vitro. It is for the treatment of skin infections and the prevention of infections in wounds, burns, cuts, scratches, and abrasions with germicidal effects.
How to use:
- For topical use only.
- Shake well before using the Betadine dry powder spray.
- Spray from a distance of 6-10 inches onto the areas to be treated.
- A thin layer of dust is formed if necessary covered with a dressing.
- The dry powder can be applied several times a day (every 3-4 hours).
- Not for use on children under 2 years of age.