|Content||The Steel Commode Chair is a wheelchair for those who need to use a commode. The chair is made of steel and has a simple design. It has a padded seat and back and armrests. The chair is easy to clean and will not collect mold or bacteria. The Steel Commode Chair is a safe and comfortable option for those who need to use a commode. ? Dimensions: 87 x 54 x 53 cm / 34.3 x 21.3 x 20.9 inches
? Weight: 6.5 kg||This stylish bed benefits from the additional design features of an adjustable backrest, leg-lift, and overall bed height adjustable from 24cm to 64cm offering comfort, flexibility, and ease of transfer. Ideal for non-acute settings where patient comfort and mobility are paramount, this community bed is designed to support and assist not just the patient but the caregiver where needed. ? Model: Icon Active
? Minimum User Weight: 135 kg
? Safe Working Load: 180 kg
? Platform Height: 24cm-64 cm
? Length of lying platform: 202 cm
? Width: 89 cm
? Foot and head panel height from mattress base: 47 cm
? Castor Diameter: 3" (PVC) WH001
? Backrest Angle: 75?
? Thigh Section Angle: 30?
? Leg Section Angle: 14?
? Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
? Extendable option
? Lockable handset
? L x W x H: ?202 x 89 x 24-64 centimeter
? 72.6 kg||The Paramount Bed Vip Model 3 features an excellent design that will enhance the patient's comfort and peace of mind. The PA-90000 Series can achieve the lowest bed height of 290mm, allowing patients with smaller physiques to stand up comfortably. Additionally, the bed can also be adjusted to allow the patient?s knees to bend at a 90? angle, enhancing his or her stability and safety. ? Dimensions: Total Length (mm): 2,173 / 980;
? Mattress Base Height (mm): 500 *1 / 400 to 730 *2
? Weight: 72.6 kg
? Back Raise Angle (degree): 0 to 70
? Knee Raise Angle (degree): 0 to 25
? Total Length (mm): 2,134
? Total Width (mm): 1,160
? Mattress Base Height (mm): 290 to 670
? Safe Working Load (kg): 204|
- Accu-Chek Active strip is a hassle-free, easy-to-use product. Not require any kind of manual coding. Only require a very small blood sample to perform a blood glucose test – just 1-2µl of blood,
The simple blood capillary action draws blood into the strip for fast, reliable blood glucose testing,
Blood can be applied to the test strip outside of the meter, allowing for greater flexibility,
Particularly useful for people who have dexterity issues.
How to use:
- Take a test strip from the test strip container
- Close the test strip container again immediately
- Hold the test strip so that the arrows printed on it and the green square face upwards
- Slide the test strip into the test strip guide in the direction of the arrows until you feel it lock into place
- Do not bend the test strip
- The test strip must lie flat on the measurement window cover
|Pic Vedo Family Thermometer is fast, with measurements taking between 60 and 120 seconds. The batteries will last for at least 1000 measurements, and are easy to replace. The Vedo Family thermometer comes in a practical, transparent pack, which protects it and keeps it safe after use.
How to use:
- Turn the thermometer on by pressing ON/OFF button.
- Flashing message Lo °C or Lo °F indicates the start of the measurement.
- A beep alerts you when the measurement is finished.
- If the temperature is ≥ 37.8 °C, you will hear an alarm sound.
|The Apex Relievo 4-Turn Community Pressure Reduction Mattress is designed for this purpose and is an ideal entry-level option for those looking for quality pressure care on a budget. Made with castellated foam and suitable for use with four-section profiling beds, the Relievo 4-Turn provides comfort, support, and pressure distribution without the price tag usually associated with high specification foam mattresses. ? Maximum patient weight: 216kg
? Foam specification: SB33 / 120
? Fire tested to BS7177:2008 Crib 5
? Dimensions: 1980 x 900 x 152 mm
? Weight: 11 kg|