Liposic gel is a whitish viscous gel that contains a lubricant that acts as a substitute for natural tears. Your eyes normally produce just enough natural tears to allow them to move easily and comfortably. If your eyes do not produce enough tears, they become dry, red, and painful. Liposic Eye Gel is a highly viscous gel that forms a protective layer of the eye and keeps the eye area hydrated. It is easy to use and comfortable and is particularly suitable for the symptomatic treatment of the serious effects of dry eye.
How to use:
- Wash hands well before use
- Turn the lid
- Look upwards and pull down your lower eyelid
- Keep the bottle just above your eye and gently press on the lid so that a little bit of gel falls into the eye
- Let go of your lower eyelid and move your eye around to spread out the gel
- Repeat this on the other eye if needed
There are no reviews yet.