Neolyte Sachets has been formulated as an oral rehydration salt. It helps to restore the fluids and electrolytes lost due to dehydration that caused by diarrhea or excessive sweating due to heat or exercise.
How to use:
- Empty the contents of one sachet into one litre of freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Stir well to dissolve completely.
- After reconstitution, any unused solution should be discarded not later than one hour after preparation, unless stored in a refrigerator when it may be kept upto 24 hours.
- Infants, consult the doctor
- Children (2 years & above), one litre over a period of 24 hours or more as directed by the physician
- Adults, two liters over a period of 24 hours or more as directed by the physician